Jörg is annoyed by the praise for technology that doesn’t even come close to what it promises, Hagen is happy about the interview with Lee Varley, the game director of Miasma Chronicles.
This content would not be financially viable without the premium users. But we urgently need more supporters: You can help too!
Welcome to the end of the week and thus to the beginning of the end of the week podcast. Enjoy a rant on tech and tech reviews, Hagen’s interview with the game director of Miasma Chronicles Lee Varleywhose career has taken him from Worms to Hitman to Miasma Chronicles, and last but not least, the editors’ teasing associations with the design of Sony’s Project Q.
The timecodes of this episode
- 00:25 Jörg and Hagen welcome you, already mentally cheating on another conversation partner
- 00:56 Joerg wants to do something good for Hagen with a new, affordable NVME, only to find himself being made fun of by the actual performance of the much-praised Cruxial X8.
- 07:13 The PlayStation Showcase brought a lot of news. The GG editorial team has a particular need for discussion when announcing Project Q (to the news).
- 14:30 The Miasma Chronicles interview begins: On the excitement of a new launch and Lee Varley’s journey from Team 17 via IO Interactive to The Bearded Ladies..
- 25:20 … The question “What if?” as a connecting element of the game worlds of The Bearded Ladies and why you don’t generate any troops in Miasma Chronicles like in XCOM or Battle Brothers …
- … What The Bearded Ladies’ mix of real-time stealth and turn-based combat has to do with golf, the issue of randomness and accessibility
- 51:22 What are we doing at the weekend?
- 55:33 Have a nice long weekend to you too!
Thank you for your interest in this Premium Content! You have two options for using it: First, you can wait until next month and speculate that we will include it in our free samples.
Second, you can Premium subscription (from 4.99 euros, trial month only 99 cents), see below. You can secure over 20 exclusive benefits and support our independent editorial team. We also offer you here as free example a content of this premium category (however, you cannot see the comments or comment yourself):
Published on 04/28/2023: In the “OK COOL auf die Hand” issue, Dom Schott lets developers from the Ukraine have their say. He shares funny anecdotes from the solo magazine production as well as serious insights with Hagen.
You can also check out several other premium content for free: every month we update our premium samples with complete content from the previous month. In the following we list our subscription variants, you can also take out a subscription directly here.