Microsoft’s new Chromium-based browser Edge is very good and really useful. It’s almost as good as Google Chrome. But unlike Chrome, the default search engine is not Google, but not as excellent Bing.
This can of course be changed, but it is not at all obvious how it works. The settings have been moved and look different compared to the old Edge and are not quite easy to find. How to use.
- The easiest way is to start writing edge: // settings / search in the address bar. Then go to step 5.
- Another variation is to click on the three dots and select Settings.
- Then click on Privacy, search and services in the panel on the left.
- Scroll down to Services and click Address field and search.
- At Search engine used in the address bar You can then choose from a few different search engines.
- If you want to use a search engine that is not in the list, you can add it by clicking on Manage search engines and then select add.