Today’s Dev Channel continues.Microsoft provides the Windows 11 23536.1000, more precisely the 10.0.23536.1000 ni_prerelease for download.This insider was compiled on 08/26/2023.The release notes is very short.
Changes and Corrections
- Windows Copilot Fixed an issue that caused the Windows Copilot icon in the taskbar to rotate backwards for right-to-left languages.
- Fixed an explorer.exe crash that caused the taskbar to not display correctly after turning on the device.
- Fixed an issue that caused apps to appear truncated on the taskbar without a rounded corner at the end when many app windows were open and the taskbar was set to not combine.
- live captions Fixed an issue that caused live captions to sometimes display the same line of text twice.
- input Fixed a ctfmon.exe crash on recent builds that may have affected input for some Insiders.
- Settings Some work has been done to improve performance when opening Settings for Insiders with the new home page.
- Task manager Fixed an issue that could cause Task Manager to crash when using the End Task option on the details page in recent builds.
- start menu Some apps under All apps in the Start menu, such asB. PWA apps installed via Microsoft Edge may be incorrectly labeled as a system component.
- Search the taskbar Sometimes the tooltip does not match the current search marker when hovering over the search field.
- input [NEU]Support for Unicode Emoji 15 introduced in build 23475 and the updated color font format with COLRv1 support introduced in build 23506 no longer appear after updating to build 23531 due to a bug.This issue will be corrected in one of the next builds.
- Windows Copilot
- You can use Alt + Tab to switch out of Windows Copilot, but not back into Copilot.Windows + C moves the focus back to Windows Copilot
- When first launching or after updating Copilot when using Voice Access, you must use the Show Grid command to click in the Ask Me Anything field for the first time.