In the open world, there are 19 locations with racing on the ground. On the map, they are marked with orange rhombuses with the road sign “Falling stones”. At the beginning of the game, there are only two such icons on the map: the Desierto Sprint Cross and the Muleh Circuit Cross. Next, you need to unlock the dirt racing festival so that the rest of the icons are displayed on the map.
Forza Horizon 5 Guides
- How to open cars (cars) for free in Forza Horizon 5 (update)
- Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer and co-op guide – is it possible to play with a friend together, is there a crossplay and split-screen? What features and modes are available online
- Where to find Fast Travel Stands in Forza Horizon 5. Map of all stands (updated)
- Rarities map in Forza Horizon 5. Where are and how to find rarities (updated)
- How to Make Money (Credits) Fast in Forza Horizon 5 – Races, Trading, App, Bonus Games, Achievements & Festivals
- Which steering wheels, pedals, and shifters are compatible with Forza Horizon 5
- How to change your character’s appearance and clothing in Forza Horizon 5
- Where to find and how to get all the houses in Forza Horizon 5
- How to Sell and Buy Used Cars in Forza Horizon 5 – Auction Guide
How to unlock dirt races in Forza Horizon 5
Ground racing in Forza Horizon 5 is part of the Horizon Wilds Festival. In order for the dirt racing icons to appear on the map, you need to complete the Horizon Wilds Challenges.
Open the menu under the Campaign tab and go to Horizon Adventure. Next, select the orange Horizon Wilds ticket and complete the Jungle Expedition challenge. When you check the box next to this expedition, it will appear on the map of Mexico. Go to the point and complete the race.
Where to find all dirt races in Forza Horizon 5
For ease of search, we have put on the map the names of all the mud races in Forza Horizon 5. They are located throughout Mexico: in the lowlands, and in the mountains, and along the coast. Finding them is easy, especially using our map.
Complete list of Forza Horizon 5 Dirt Races:
- Horizon Baja Scramble;
- Sprint cross in Baja California (Baja California Trail);
- Montaña Trail Sprint Cross;
- Ring cross in Caldera (Caldera Scramble);
- Sprint cross “Fuera del Camino” (Fuera Del Camino Trail);
- Ring cross in the El Pípila Scramble area;
- Sprint cross “Barranca” (Barranca Trail);
- Desierto Trail Sprint Cross;
- Mulegé Town Scramble;
- Sprint cross in the Bajío Trail;
- Sprint cross in Tapalpa (Tapalpa Trail);
- Ring cross in San Juan (San Juan Scramble);
- Ring cross in Teotihuacan (Teotihuacán Scramble);
- Tulum Trail Sprint Cross;
- Ring cross in Mangrove Scramble;
- Sprint-cross “Cascada” (Cascada Trail);
- Ring cross in La Selva (La Selva Scramble);
- Ring cross by the river (River Scramble);
- Sprint-cross “Cordillera” (Cordillera Trail).
For ease of search on the map, click on the “Change filter” (RB) button, uncheck all the checkboxes and put one in the “Race on the ground” field. After that, go to the map and see that only the locations you need are indicated on it.