Expansive Worlds have released a new update for both the PC and the console version of their most famous title ‘theHunter’. Below are all the patch notes for PC 1.66, PS4 1.60 and XB1 220.127.116.11.
- Added support for new paid DLC: Bloodhound.
- Blackbuck TruRACS.
Helpful Tips for Hunting Dog
- To get your very own Bloodhound you’ll need to visit the nearest Outpost locker.
- Additional information on the Bloodhound can be found in the Codex Tutorial Log.
- Like tracks, animals, and points of interest viewing options, you can find and tailor certain accessibility settings via the in-game menu under the Settings ’System’ option.
- Reworked animal simulation code which should fix issues with animals not showing on time at need zones and not dropping clues while also improving performance.
- Alexander Traditional Longbow (Silver Ridge Peaks) can now be used to complete several bow hunting missions in Layton Lake and Hirschfelden.
- Fixed several issues resulting in animals falling out of sync between players in multiplayer game.
- Fixed issue with Trophy Lodge multiplayer where a guest would spawn in an empty lot.
- On PC, the animal ranking leaderboards will not be empty anymore.
- Fixed certain cases where the game would shut down due to becoming disconnected from Steam server (even when playing offline).
Animals & Environment
- Fixed Turkeys so that they properly flee when spooked.
- Fixed an invisible horn of a Bighorn Sheep on a very low-scoring set of horns.
- Red Fox feeding need zones no longer show up right next to European Rabbit burrows.
- Tweaked several side missions from Vualez Arc (Layton Lake) so that they’re no longer so extremely hard to complete.
- Revised the number of coyotes in Cheelah Lake to complete a mission.
- Walking through shallow water won’t be too loud anymore.
Weapons, Gear, & Character
- Fixed Rangefinder Bow Sight (High Tech Hunting Pack) so that it shows distance to target in yards when using imperial unit system.
User Interface & Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where human tracks (related to various missions) would show a random animal icon in the Tracking HUD.
- Fixed issue where mounting weapons on gun racks during multiplayer session would prevent player from entering their trophy lodge again.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed to harvest the same animal multiple times under severe network lag.
- Fixed issue where confirmation prompt would remain on screen after closing Store, and could result in buying wrong item.
- Fixed issue with ATV prompt showing for all players in a multiplayer game.
- Huntermate will not show black screen now when user fast travels between outposts in Te Awaroa reserve.
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to jump or go prone after fast travelling from a treestand.
- Various crash fixes.
- New left and right stick deadzone settings in System > Gamepad menu.
- New mouse smoothing option in System > Keyboard / Mouse menu.
- Text chat in multiplayer is now supported for Russian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese (only on PC, game’s and system’s language need to match).
- There is now a warning if you bind the same key/button to multiple actions (it’s still possible to do it but it will help you avoid an error and give you a chance to cancel if you made a mistake).
- We added a limit of maximum 5 Trophy Lodges of each type (this is needed to solve certain save issues and ensure they won’t happen in the future; your lodges won’t be deleted if you’re over that limit but you won’t be able to create more lodges).