“Technology Last Night and This Morning” time, hello everyone, it is Monday, September 25, 2023. Today’s important technology information is:
1. The Asian Games version of “Honor of Kings” officially starts, and a gold medal will be born from September 24th to 26th.
Honor of Kings officially announced that the Hangzhou Asian Games e-sports version of the Honor of Kings Asian Games version will officially start on September 24. There will be a total of three competition days from September 24 to 26, and an Asian Games gold medal will be born. Gamingdeputy attaches group draw results: As the seed team, the Chinese team will face the first place in Group A in the quarter-finals; Nepal, Kazakhstan, and Malaysia will face Group D, Group C, and Group B respectively in the quarter-finals. The group came first. >> View details
2,Huawei Mate X5 The folding machine offers 90-day reservation subscription on the official website, starting from 12,999 yuan
Huawei Mall shows that Huawei Mate X5 now supports 90-day reservation subscription. Users can cancel the reservation purchase order at any time and receive a full refund. If due to uncontrollable factors, the scheduled subscription waiting period has expired and there is still no output, you can choose to extend the waiting period. >> View details
3. Tencent and NetEase Games issued a notice on the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day play restrictions for minors: 1 hour a day from September 29 to October 6, with a total of 8 hours of play time
Tencent Growth Guardian issued a notice on game time limits for minors during the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holidays. According to the notice, from September 29 to October 6, minors can play for one hour between 8 and 9 o’clock every night, and can play for a total of 8 hours during the holidays.
At the same time, NetEase Games also issued a similar notice a few days ago. The restrictions on minors’ gaming time during and around the 2023 Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holidays are as follows:
1. The dates when minors can experience the game from 20:00 to 21:00 on the same day: September 29 to October 6 (Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday)
2. Dates when minors cannot experience the game: October 7th and 8th (Saturday, Sunday, working days) >> View details
4. Trendforce: Nvidia’s Q2 revenue increased by 68.3% month-on-month, surpassing Qualcomm and successfully becoming the top global IC design company.
Trendforce’s latest research report shows that thanks to the AI boom, NVIDIA officially replaced Qualcomm as the global IC design leader in the second quarter, while the rankings of other manufacturers did not fluctuate. >> View details
5. Qualcomm data leaked: Snapdragon 8 Gen 4 will be built based on TSMC’s N3E process, and Samsung’s SF2P process will be considered for a future generation.
South Korea’s gamma0burst released an internal Qualcomm document. Although most of the key information has been coded, we can still see some intentions regarding Qualcomm’s future foundry cooperation. The point that everyone is most concerned about is that Qualcomm is investigating Samsung’s SF2P process, but the next product (Snapdragon 8 Gen 4) is confirmed to be built based on TSMC’s N3E process.
Internal information shows that Qualcomm is investigating Samsung’s SF2P process, but the next product (Snapdragon 8 Gen 4) is confirmed to be built based on TSMC’s N3E process. >> View details
6. 12306 responded to pressing tickets and then releasing tickets: there is no situation of releasing tickets one after another, and priority is given to long-distance passengers
As for the so-called “squeeze the tickets and then release them in batches”, the official customer service staff of 12306 said that the “remaining tickets” refer to those tickets that have not been sold out among all the tickets that have been released. “Tickets are released for each section. Some sections may not be sold out a few days before departure. We will adjust and sell them to other sections based on actual demand.”
Customer service explained: Tickets are released at the same time, and there is no situation where tickets are released one after another. For practical reasons, it may be possible to temporarily add carriages and resell the vacated tickets, but there is no fixed time for ticket release. >> View details
7. Brunei purchased 30 aircraft from COMAC, including C919 and ARJ-21
At the 20th China-ASEAN Expo in Nanning, Guangxi, Brunei GallopAir signed a letter of intent to purchase 30 aircraft with COMAC, including C919 and ARJ-21 models.
This is the first C919 order and the second ARJ-21 order for an overseas airline. It marks that Qiji Airlines will become the first overseas airline in the world to fly a Chinese-made large aircraft, the first overseas user of ARJ21 freighter, and the first overseas user of ARJ21 freighter. Home medical aircraft and business aircraft users. >> View details
8. Huawei MatePad Pro 13.2-inch tablet appears on Geekbench, equipped with the same Kirin 9000s chip as the Mate 60 series
Huawei has announced that it will hold an autumn full-scenario new product launch conference on September 25. In addition to the Mate 60 series of mobile phones, there will also be a series of new products such as the new Watch GT4 series, Huawei tablets, Huawei headphones, etc.
The WiFi version of Huawei MatePad Pro 13.2 has appeared on Geekbench. The running score information shows that the machine is equipped with the same Kirin 9000s chip as the Mate 60 series, equipped with 12GB of memory, and runs AOSP 12 compatible. HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 system. >> View details
9. Huawei’s autumn full-scenario new product launch product lineup is exposed, including new brands and smart car selections
Just on the afternoon of September 24, digital blogger @wangzaibaishitong posted a flow chart and product summary of the press conference. It said that it will not release mobile phone products on September 25, and the focus is expected to be on “new brands” and “smart cars.” >> View details
10. Netizens reported that stranger information appeared in the 12306 account. The official response said that it may be caused by logging into a third-party platform to grab tickets.
Recently, many passengers have found that some strangers’ ride information and travel orders have appeared on their 12306 platform, and they feel very confused.
According to reports, since passengers need to fill in their 12306 account information and password when purchasing tickets through third-party ticketing platforms, when these platforms help other passengers purchase tickets, they may use technical means to collect tickets from users who have purchased tickets on the platform. Randomly select accounts and bind other people’s identity information to them to purchase tickets. >> View details
11. It is reported that Apple plans to increase its production scale in India several times to US$40 billion.
According to local media in India, citing government officials, Apple plans to more than five-fold its output in India in the next five years to $40 billion (approximately 292 billion yuan). >> View details
12. American doctors completed the world’s second genetically modified pig heart transplant, and the patient recovered well after the operation.
The University of Maryland Medical Center announced on September 22 that it had completed the second operation of transplanting a genetically modified pig heart to a patient. Both “historic” operations were completed by teachers and physicians from the University of Maryland School of Medicine and the University of Maryland Medical Center.
The patient involved in the surgery was 58 years old and had advanced heart disease, according to a news release from the agency. The patient recovered well after surgery and was able to communicate with loved ones. Because he suffered from peripheral vascular disease and internal bleeding complications, he was not eligible for a traditional heart transplant and was admitted to the hospital on September 14.
The University of Maryland Medical Center announced that the patient is now breathing on his own and his heart is functioning well without the help of any assistive equipment. >> View details
13. The first in the country, Beijing subway pilots “express delivery” during off-peak hours
According to the Beijing Daily, Beijing Subway started piloting “express delivery” during off-peak hours on September 23. This is the country’s first pilot project to use the excess capacity of urban rail transit during off-peak hours to transport express delivery. The first batch of pilot lines include Line 4 and Line 9-Fangshan-Yanfang Line. On the basis of not adjusting train departure and stop times, not affecting passenger travel, and not carrying out equipment and facility modifications, the trains will be transported through fixed lines and escorted by dedicated personnel. Ways to organize express delivery. >> View details
Let’s stop talking about technology today, last night and this morning, we’ll see you tomorrow.