Gamingdeputy reported on November 21 that last Friday, in accordance with the overall arrangement of the 2023 “Qinglang” series of special operations, the Central Cyberspace Administration announced the launch of a one-month nationwide special operation of “Qinglang and Internet Violence Rectification” .
Today, Bilibili issued a special governance announcement on “Cleaning Up and Censoring Online Violence”, launching a severe crackdown on 7 types of outstanding issues such as malicious attacks and abuse, provoking group confrontation, venting extreme emotions, and bad live broadcasts, including but not It is limited to taking offline, deleting or blocking illegal content, banning or blocking illegal accounts, etc.
Station B’s announcement shows that in the past week, Station B’s system has blocked more than 630,000 violations; a total of 16,731 violations have been processed; 347 illegal accounts have been dealt with, and 9 illegal accounts have been permanently banned.
Typical case handling:
1. Illegal content involving generalized attacks and provoking confrontation. Based on the original work, focusing on key links such as videos and private messages, I cleaned up 4989 illegal remarks such as “open box” users’ real names, personal photos, identity information, etc. that infringed on other people’s privacy, incited group confrontation, amplified group conflicts, etc., and dealt with “b There are 119 illegal accounts such as ******1” and “Mystery******C”.
2. Illegal content involving bad language and personal attacks. We continued to crack down on low-quality content that used profanity in avatars, profiles, comments, etc. to spread negative emotions and bad social trends that interfered with the presentation of real public opinion. A total of 6,021 pieces of illegal content were cleared, and “i******r” was punished. There are 143 illegal accounts such as “M******”;
3. Illegal content involving live broadcasts of insults and provocations. Through a two-pronged approach of system monitoring and manual inspection, strict punishment was carried out for illegal activities such as malicious provocation, vulgar language, and side-stepping during the live broadcast. A total of 4,515 warnings were issued, 507 were cut off, and “C****** Autumn” and “Silk” were dealt with. 82 illegal accounts such as “****** o”;
The Cyberspace Administration of China stated that the special action will focus on key areas where online violence is prone to breed, and will severely crack down on prominent issues such as malicious attacks and verbal abuse, provoking group confrontation, and venting extreme emotions, and resolutely punish a number of illegal accounts, groups, and website platforms. Effectively curb the spread of online violence.
According to reports, by carrying out special rectification, the Cyberspace Administration of China will further consolidate the main responsibilities of the website platform, thoroughly identify problems and loopholes, improve the system and mechanism to prevent and control online violence, effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of the majority of netizens, and maintain a good online ecology.
It is worth mentioning that this special operation focuses on key platform types such as social networking, short videos, and live broadcasts, and resolutely cracks down on 7 aspects of problems. The attached content of Gamingdeputy is as follows:
1. The behavior of “online toilet” and “opening boxes to hang people”. Create special BOT accounts, post bars, topics, groups, etc., and receive and publish sarcastic, malicious comments, curses and insults targeting specific groups or individuals through anonymous contributions, remote shouting, etc. In the name of exposure and criticism, they maliciously “open the box” and “hang people”, publicizing other people’s names, ID numbers, mobile phone numbers, home addresses, workplaces, personal photos, social accounts and other personal privacy information, inciting netizens to attack and abuse.
2. Use hot social events to maliciously slander and spread rumors. Spread rumors and slander relevant parties involved in emergencies, or edit and process pictures and videos that are seriously inconsistent with the facts, to induce netizens to attack and question the parties involved. Use the image of the parties involved in hot events to create and publish emoticons, and use AI software to synthesize fake pictures or videos such as vulgar pornography, bloody horror, etc., to spread rumors, attacks, and slander.
3. Stigmatize specific groups and incite regional confrontation. Associate individual vicious social events and negative figures with gender, occupation, region and other characteristics, stigmatize and negatively label specific groups, publish gender-antagonistic, class-antagonistic, and regionally discriminatory remarks, carry out generalized attacks, and intensify social conflicts.
4. Vulgar and bad live streaming behaviors such as fierce PK. Online anchors use behaviors such as showing off bravery, drinking, and swearing to increase their followers and attract traffic. During other people’s live broadcasts, they use functions such as barrages and mics to conduct personal attacks, and even encourage extreme behaviors such as suicide and self-harm. Make up scripts of violent conflicts such as fights and fights to attract netizens to watch and disrupt public order.
5. Organized and malicious abuse and reporting of others. In the name of “helping with work” and “relieving worries and anger”, they provide paid scolding services and leave abusive messages and private message attacks on specific accounts. Organize fan groups to use the platform’s “reporting” and “anti-gangster” functions to maliciously report others in batches. Publish comments that provoke war and malicious hype in the fields of entertainment, sports, e-sports, etc., inducing fans to quarrel with each other and control reviews.
6. Make up Internet slang and maliciously create rumors. Through pinyin, homophony, pronouns, etc., maliciously fabricate vulgar memes and bad buzzwords to pollute the Internet atmosphere. Use obscene language and foul language to deliberately provoke conflicts and create conflict.
7. Inciting extreme emotions online. Make up sensational post titles and publish “venting posts” that are made out of nothing and have no bottom line. Maliciously exaggerating the conflicts between teachers and students, exaggerating parents’ “oppression” and “squeezing” of their children, provoking conflicting relationships, and forming a negative direction for minors. Deliberately exaggerate negativity, anxiety and resentment, and spread hateful and antagonistic remarks.
During the special operation, we must persist in striking hard, close a group of account groups that seriously violate regulations and have a bad influence, resolutely ban a group of functional sections where hostility is concentrated and have outstanding problems, and strictly investigate and deal with a group of people who fail to perform their duties and commit crimes against others. The website platform forms a powerful deterrent.
1. Strictly investigate and punish illegal accounts, groups, and post bars. In-depth investigation of high-risk accounts and groups, resolutely ban accounts and groups with themes such as “online toilets”, “opening boxes to hang people”, “inciting fights”, etc., and seriously investigate and deal with anchor accounts that organize ruthless PKs and live broadcast fights , severely punish “self-media” accounts that publish “clickbait” content that deliberately incites online violence, close a group of circles, super chats, and post bars named with insulting words and where online violence gathers, and remove them from the shelves and provide paid compensation. Scolding merchants and shops waiting for services.
2. Strictly investigate and deal with illegal function settings. Strengthen the management of key functions such as live barrage, continuous wheat, and PK, and resolutely clean up and deal with violent content online. Centrally cancel a batch of functional applications that organize malicious reports in batches. It is prohibited to push “online toilet” accounts to users through functions such as “Related Recommendations”, “TA Follows”, and “Potentially Interested People”. Strengthen the review and management of emoticons, P-picture puzzles, video editing, AI synthesis and other functions, and remove emoticons, pictures and videos that contain prank attacks, provoke confrontation and other content.
3. Strictly investigate and punish illegal platform links. Urge website platforms to strengthen the management of lists, topics, recommendations, comments, private messages, etc. It is strictly prohibited to push content that incites and promotes online violence in lists, recommendations, etc., and to reduce the number of strangers by setting up “private message folding” and “message boxes” Private message harassment. For websites, apps, and mini-programs with outstanding problems, punitive measures such as rectification within a time limit, fines, suspension of relevant functions, and closure will be taken in accordance with the law.