Are you looking for a job as a social video producer (m/f/d) in a gaming editorial team? Then you’ve come to the right place at ingame. We look forward to your application.
Who are we anyway? ingame GmbH has been producing the gaming magazine ingame since 2000 with a passionate team of more than 20 employees in the heart of Hamburg. In our editorial office and the brand studio, our creative minds plan branded content and communication campaigns for well-known customers from gaming, entertainment and lifestyle in addition to the classic news topics and information content on video games.
We have a lot planned for ingame! In the long term, we want to become Germany’s largest hub for video games and e-sports as the IPPEN.MEDIA brand. That’s a lot of work – so get to the keys!
Social Video Producer*in in Gaming-Redaktion (m/w/d) – Deine Daily Quests
Creative storytelling with reels and shorts is your kung fu because you find new social trends faster than your for you page. You even hang your TV upright on the wall because 16:9 formats make you nervous. You’re as knowledgeable on TikTok as you are on the latest Fortnite season or Summoner’s Rift. Then become part of our brand studio to create the trend formats of the next generation together.
- you produce 6-12 videos for social media channels by ingame, BuzzFeed DE and Simply Tasty per week
- Of research and identify new video trends on all social media
- you prepare Trend analysis and collections of user generated content for market observation and ideation of new formats
- You react at lightning speed to successful/trending content and adjust your production plan accordingly
- You create regular Performance Reports and thus gives well-founded recommendations for optimizing formats, videos and workflows
Your inventory and skill book as a social video producer at ingame
- You have excellent Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- You’re with the usual video codecs and formats trusted
- You sure work in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator und Photoshop
- Of live in the dashboards of TikTok, Instagram and Youtube and you know exactly what to do when graphs fall through the ceiling or into the basement
- You bring calm and flexibility with to work both independently and under close supervision
That’s what we offer you at ingame
- You will receive a subsidy for HVV job ticket or sustainable mobility
- You work in one hybrid working conceptt with the possibility mobile working
- You have the opportunity for personal and professional growth through work experience and multifaceted training opportunities within the framework of the internal ID-Academy
- You can in one newly emerging production studio let off steam in several sets
- You benefit from one transparent salary matrix with fair promotion and development opportunities
Interest? This is how you contact us
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Please send us no formal cover letter, but instead grab two to three BuzzFeed, ingame or Simply Tasty posts from TikTok, Instagram or Facebook that have done well on our channels over the past year and tell us why you think they were successful. Of course we are also happy to read why exactly you a perfect match for the position would be Please send us your earliest possible start dateyour desired salaryas well as yours CV including 2-4 work samples from you.
If you want to start your quest with us, then apply directly online to Peer Schmidt via: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application.
To ask? We will be happy to answer them on +49 (89) 5306-8208. Your contact person is Tiffany Mall.
Our office address is: ingame GmbH, Koppel 34, 20099 Hamburg. The editorial office is only a 5-minute walk from Hamburg Central Station.