New phase of the Season Pass in SnowRunner has appeared on the test servers. Below are the details.
SnowRunner Phase 4 details
New region: Amur Region [DLC]
- Urska River
- Northern Shield Object
New transport [DLC]
- ZiKZ 605-R
- MAZ 535/537
- Khan 317 Sentinel
New vehicle skins [DLC]
- ZiKZ 5368
- TUZ 420 “Tatarin”
- Azov 64131
- Five new hood decorations
- Escape from Tretyakov
- Pass near Mount Tumannaya
- Consequences of the storm
SnowRunner Hard Mode details
- Disabled the ability to sell trailers (recycling only)
- Disabled the “Skip time” option.
- Sale of trucks for 50% of their cost
- Paid evacuation of vehicles
- Paid withdrawal of vehicles from the parking lot
- Paid repairs in the garage
- Paid automatic loading of goods
- Paid refueling at gas stations
- Implemented areas of search for objectives of tasks on the map instead of the usual search markers
- Competitions become unavailable after 3rd attempt
- Fixed a bug due to which the semi-trailer in some cases was incorrectly attached to the saddle of the truck.
- Fixed a bug where the client received an unlimited amount of cargo when unloading cargo on a loading platform in the area of building frames.
- Fixed a bug due to which the engine of the truck will automatically turn on after stopping without the participation of the player.
- Fixed a bug in co-op, in which the value in the counter of the created cargo in the window “Create cargo” increased by 2 points for one created cargo and then decreased to the correct value.
- Fixed overlapping text in the unload popup at lot B of the paper mill, Wisconsin.
- Reduced the transparency of the line “Total fuel” in the pop-up window of the generator.
- Fixed a bug due to which the control of the rotation of the grapple on the crane-loader was inverted.
- Fixed a bug in co-op where the sound of the winches would loop for another player if he was approaching from a long distance.
- Fixed a bug in co-op mode, when the amount of fuel in the generator in the crafting menu was not updated immediately.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the player losing all unpacked logs in single-player after loading them in co-op.
- Fixed a bug due to which the client lost the ability to load the cargo after trying to simultaneously load it with the host.
- Fixed a bug due to which players were unable to load medium logs from the central logging station on the Swamps map.
- Fixed a bug where, in some cases, mods were stuck in the queue on the PC or did not load due to an unknown error.
- Fixed a bug due to which the drilling rig did not respawn when restarting the “Delivery of the rig” task.
- Fixed control issues with the Logitech G923 steering wheel.
- Improved camera position on Caterpillar CT680 customization screen in garage.
- Fixed a bug due to which the Azov 42-20 Antarctic and Caterpillar 745C frame remained in the same position as when entering the garage.
- Fixed a bug due to which the mud flaps Azov 42-20 Antarctica when leaving the garage stretched to the side and did not have a collision.
- Changed steering knuckles on Western Star 49X front wheels.
- Added a warning window for a situation when the player has a lot of cargo units in the trailer, and some of it can be removed from the package.
- Improved display of distance in miles in missions with the seismic vibrator.
- Added the ability to display only modified trucks in the “parking lot” and in the “truck store”.
- Added the ability to turn on / off the engine of the towed vehicle.
Hard Mode Explained
The mode introduces a number of new rules:
- 1. There are no target/object markers on the map, except for the unloading zone markers. There is no way to enable/disable them. They have been replaced with quest target search areas.
- 2. Evacuation to the garage costs money. The price depends on the type of transport: Scout – 2000, Road truck – 2500, Heavy and SUVs – 5000, Heavy – 8000.
- 3. Automatic loading costs money (150 per unit)
- 4. All vehicles are sold for 50% of the purchase price.
- 5. The ability to sell trailers is disabled (only their disposal is available)
- 6. Repairing a garage costs money. The gas station in the garage is disabled. Players can only repair cars completely, without the possibility of repairing individual parts. The price of a complete renovation depends on the type of vehicle. Scout – 1500, Road Truck – 1500, Heavy Truck – 2500, SUVs – 2500, Heavy – 5000.
- 7. Competitions become unavailable after the 3rd attempt.
- 8. Fuel costs money. The price for 1 liter/gallon differs at different stations (~ 2-5 per liter/gallon). Recovery of 1 spare wheel – 50.
If one player invites another and his difficulty settings do not match, then he will receive a message with the ability to break the connection.