Santiago Santiago released a 2-hour analysis video where he conducted a full demo test of Resident Evil Village on various video cards from Nvidia and AMD. So, the list includes both the relatively modern GTX 1050Ti and 1650, as well as the weaker RX 570 and GTX 750Ti, as well as the GTX 1030.
Testing was carried out with various quality settings, with anti-aliasing enabled or disabled, at 1080p and 720p resolutions. Note that the game was only played at 720p on the GTX 1030.
- As it turns out, the GTX 1050Ti has a frame rate of roughly 50 FPS at 1080p and high graphics settings.
- At 720p, the frame rate rises to about 65-66 FPS.
- On a GTX 1650 at 1080p, the clock speed rises to almost 90 FPS. And in the Super version, it exceeds 100 FPS.
- The Radeon RX 570 also has almost 90 FPS.
- On the other hand, the GTX 750Ti and 1030 are almost impossible to play properly. On GTX 750Ti you can still get about 30 FPS at low settings, the 1030 does not pull even 15.
- So at least 1050Ti or higher is required for normal play.