New numbers: So many have updated to Windows 11

According to new figures, as many as 16.5 percent of PC users used Windows 11 in January. This is based on a survey of 60,000 computers such as Ad Duplex implemented. The remaining 83.5 percent used Windows 10, in this survey.

The survey also shows that while Windows 11 doubled its share since November 2021, the share of Windows 10 users tripled during the same period.

Microsoft itself has not released any official figures for how many people use Windows, but claims to be “delighted” with the user figures.

Read more! Microsoft “delighted” with Windows 11 user figures

.

About Lee Michaelis 142847 Articles
Before starting GamingDeputy, I used to spend my day modding games and searching for new wallpapers. A vivid writer and a blogger. I enjoy giving tech support to people in help (mostly my brother). Racing, MMO, RTS games are my favs.