A new endgame mission with boss fights has been added to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty via update.
Starting today, an update to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is available on all platforms.
Koei Tecmo Games is adding a new side battleground called Crouching Dragon Battle Royale. Behind this is an endgame mission in which several bosses have to be fought in a row.
In addition, players can compare their set bonuses and see their status in the gear menu.
In addition to other improvements, errors have also been corrected. Full details can be found in the patch notes below.
Update 1.08 patch notes
- Added new sub-battleground “Battle Royale of the Crouching Dragon”.
- This is an endgame mission in which the player must defeat multiple bosses in a series of battles.
- It is accessible in the Travel menu under “Other” after defeating the Trial of the Crouching Dragon side battlefield.
- On this battlefield, morale points lost upon death cannot be recovered when the opponent is attacked again.
- This Battleground is not affected by the circumstances required to earn the Battle Hardened and Hunt for the Great Stag trophies/achievements, percentage of Battlegrounds conquered, or other titles related to conquering Battlegrounds .
- Changes have been made to show the recommended Battleground levels when viewing the Response (Recruitment), Invasion, and Co-op search results.
- Changes have been made to allow players to visit the Blacksmith if they select Choose Another Battleground after beating a Battleground in co-op.
- Added the function Swap Martial Arts.
- Players can choose to swap martial arts by selecting a weapon in the blacksmith’s embed menu.
- Changes have been made to allow players to compare set bonuses and see their status in the gear menu.
- Changes have been made so players changing the values of their five virtues in the Reset Parameters menu can do so faster by holding the button.
- Changes have been made so players using the Dragonvein Crystal and Dragonvein Essence items can see the values before and after the change.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused online searches to take longer than necessary to find matches.
Important bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to reach off-map areas from certain points in some regions.
- Fixed bug where characters could get stuck in the ground or environment objects of certain regions, preventing the player from making further progress.
- Fixed bug where the main battlefield “The Demon Fortress of Yellow Sky” caused some shortcuts to remain locked when receiving the player’s flag progress under some conditions.
- Fixed the issue where the main battleground Centuries of Glory a rape of flames caused some shortcuts to remain locked when obtaining the player’s flag progression under some conditions.
- Fixed bug where the main battlefield “The Tyrant’s Last Banquet” caused some shortcuts to remain locked when receiving the player’s flag progress under some conditions.
- Fixed bug where in the “Yellow Sky is Burning” sub-battleground, the boss would not drop the correct level of rewards after defeating them.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players in the current region to reach off-map areas when performing certain combat arts followed by Cloud Step.
- Fixed a bug that in some circumstances allowed the player to use spells that had not yet been learned.
- Fixed bug where improved gear stats in battle history were not counting improved gear with Inheritance special effect.
- Fixed bug where it was sometimes impossible to get the “Stubborn Justice” trophy/achievement.
- After the update, the player can get this trophy/achievement once he has completed any of the main or side battlegrounds.
- Various other minor bugs fixed.
= Partner & affiliate links: Possible listed offers are usually provided with so-called affiliate links. With a purchase through one of these links you support Xboxdynasty. Without affecting the price, we receive a small commission from the provider and can offer this website to you free of charge.