Are you looking for a position as an intern (m/f/d) in a gaming editorial department? Then you’ve come to the right place at ingame. We look forward to your application.
Who are we anyway? ingame GmbH has been producing the gaming magazine ingame since 2000 with a passionate team of more than 20 employees in the heart of Hamburg. In our editorial office and the brand studio, our creative minds plan branded content and communication campaigns for well-known customers from gaming, entertainment and lifestyle in addition to the classic news topics and information content on video games.
We have a lot planned for ingame! In the long term, we want to become Germany’s largest hub for video games and e-sports as the IPPEN.MEDIA brand. That’s a lot of work – so get to the keys!
Intern in gaming editorial team (m/f/d) – Your daily quests
Pop culture is your rabbithole, words are your weapons. You are always up to date in the areas of gaming, lifestyle, food and entertainment and now you want to take the next step. You want to learn how to tell stories in an engaging way. Then become part of our brand studio to implement reporting for the next generation on ingame and Buzzfeed DE.
- You support the Processing of gaming and entertainment news content
- You win first insights into video productions and supports the creation of short videos for our social media channels
- Of attend editorial conferences – together with your colleagues you will fight for exactly the right story for our platforms
- You win first insights into image processing and create your own article images and thumbnails for your content
Your inventory and skill book as an intern at ingame
- You have high school and basic knowledge in the areas of gaming, lifestyle and entertainment
- You have journalistic flair and are interested in working in the online sector
- You’re interested, exciting Finding and telling stories
- You are a social media octopus; fluent in Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
That’s what we offer you at ingame
- Flat hierarchies await you and an agile mindset
- You benefit from extensive SEO training courses that increase your knowledge in the SEO field
- Flat hierarchies and an agile mindset are the order of the day for us.
- You work in one hybrid working concept with the possibility mobile working
Interest? This is how you contact us
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Tell us in yours Write towhy you want to start your career in the editorial department with us. Please send us your earliest possible start date and yours CV.
If you want to start your quest with us, then apply directly online to Peer Schmidt via: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application.
To ask? We will be happy to answer them on +49 (89) 5306-8208. Your contact person is Tiffany Mall.
Our office address is: ingame GmbH, Koppel 34, 20099 Hamburg. The editorial office is only a 5-minute walk from Hamburg Central Station.