With the release of watchOS 4, Control Center has a new flashlight icon. When pressed, the Apple Watch display turns into a flashlight, strobe light, or red light.
💚 BY TOPIC: Unlock Mac with Apple Watch: How to set it up?
How to turn on the flashlight on Apple Watch
1. Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to bring up the Control Center.
2. Click on the flashlight icon.
In flashlight mode, the clock is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen and then disappears.
In total, the Apple Watch has three different flashlight modes:
1. Flashlight – opens by default immediately after clicking on the icon.
2. stroboscope (the transition is done with a swipe to the left). A great option if you, for example, are cycling somewhere at night.
3. Filling the display with red. In the dark, from the bright glow of an ordinary flashlight, light spots may remain in the eyes. To avoid these inconveniences, you can use red flashlight. Convenient if you decide to watch something in a dark room at night and do not want to disturb other people. Or, for example, you are in nature and you need to highlight, for example, a backpack in the dark, then the red light will not attract the attention of insects and other living creatures.
💚 BY TOPIC: How to swim with Apple Watch: a guide for swimmers in the pool.
Can I adjust the brightness of the flashlight on my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch automatically adjusts screen brightness using the built-in ambient sensor. A simple rule applies: the darker around you, the brighter the backlight will be, and vice versa.
How to turn off the flashlight on Apple Watch
To exit Flashlight mode, simply press the Digital Crown or place your palm on the screen.
🔥 See also:
🍏 We are in Telegram And YouTubesubscribe!