In this guide, we’ll show you how to add a Siri shortcut to access your ChatGPT, so you can quickly and easily ask and receive answers using your voice command. This feature is very handy and can significantly speed up your work.
What you need to add ChatGPT to Siri
You will need any iPhone, iPad with iOS 15 and newer. But I advise you to upgrade to the latest version of iOS (now it’s 16.3), as on older firmware there may be problems with dictation activation through the Command.
you also you need to register with OpenAI on the official site – openai.com. To do this, you will need a foreign phone number; from the Russian one, you definitely won’t be able to complete the registration. How to do this, will not be considered in this article, the Internet will help.
After registering with OpenAI, you can proceed to the instructions below.
How to add a ChatGPT activation command via Siri
1. We open Open AI website via VPN.
2. Click on your account icon in the upper right corner. In the menu that opens, select View API Keys.
3. Click on the button Create new secret key.
four. Be sure to copy the entire key to a safe place – for example, to the application Notes.
five. On iPhone, iPad or Mac open this link: SiriGPT command for Siri. We agree to install.
6. Opening the application Teamsif it didn’t open by itself. Finding the command icon SiriGPT and click on the three dots next to it.
7. In the first field ADD API KEY HERE we enter the key that we received in steps 3-4.
8. (Optional) Click on the arrow at the top next to the inscription SiriGPT and choose the item To the Home screen.
All is ready. Now, to use ChatGPT through a voice call to Siri, just click on this command from the desktop or application window Teams.
Works with the Russian language, if that. VPN is not required.
How the ChatGPT shortcut for Siri can be useful
The Siri shortcut with access to ChatGPT can be very useful in a variety of situations, as it allows you to quickly and easily ask questions and get answers to them using a voice command. For example:
▪ to translate words and phrases
▪ to get the weather
▪ to receive news
▪ to solve problems
▪ to answer complex questions on various topics
In addition, this feature is very convenient for people with disabilities or those who prefer to use voice control.
PS Half of this article is written via ChatGPT 😉
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a Siri shortcut to access ChatGPT so that you can quickly and easily ask and get answers to questions with a voice command. This feature is very handy and can significantly speed up your work. Let’s start! What you need to add ChatGPT to Siri You need any iPhone, iPad…
- Before ←
Apple Optimizes Stable Diffusion Neural Network for iPhone and Mac