Developed by German studio SureAI, this mod is a global conversion of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition set on the fictional planet Vin, 2 years after the events of another studio mod for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Nehrim: At Fate’s Edge, which is also available on Steam.
The plot features the history of the world, which will soon disappear at the behest of some mysterious and powerful forces. The main character, unwittingly, will find himself in the very epicenter of these events and the further fate of the world will depend only on him.
The classic version of Enderal: Forgotten Stories, released in 2016 is also available on Steam. Here are the differences from the classic version that appeared in the Special Edition version.
- New graphics engine that improves image quality and smoothness and supports improved lighting effects
- 64-bit game support improves performance and overall stability
- Improvements that appeared in TES V: Skyrim SE are used
- There are 2 new crafting professions that use alchemy and enchanting for combat. For example, you can create a potion that turns the protagonist into a vampire.
- Added 12 new side quests and 2 non-linear guild quest chains.
- Reworked and improved crafting professions, spells and more.