AMD provided the first graphics driver in September.This time not only with corrections, but with new and improved functions.These include Anti-Lag+, Boost and HYPR-RX.These are not only for better gaming, but also for better picture quality.Here are the details.
- AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ – Takes responsive gaming to the next level by introducing per-game profiling to intelligently accelerate frames, further reducing input lag on RDNA 3-based Radeon GPUs. “AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ – Initial support for 12 games, new game support for AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ will be released via AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition updates will be released in the coming months.”
- AMD Radeon Boost – Now supporting AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+, it improves image quality by accounting for mouse sensitivity, reducing the impact on image quality of dynamic resolution switching during movement that typically occurs with high-DPI mice.
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.9.1 introduces AMD Radeon Boost support for Resident Evil 4 Remake and Ghostwire: Tokyo, providing additional performance and improved responsiveness with less perceived quality degradation.
- AMD HYPR-RX – Introducing a new driver experience that allows users to optimize their games using AMD software features for their RDNA 3-based Radeon GPUs, easily achieving higher performance and lower latency. “AMD HYPR-RX – The HYPR-RX experience continues to expand, including support for AMD Fluid Motion Frames to boost FPS through frame generation for DirectX 11 and 12 games in Q1 2024.”
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.9.1 introduces the ability to intelligently combine AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag+, Boost, and Radeon Super Resolution for better performance and lower latency than these features alone can achieve.
- An error message may appear when selecting the Dolby Atmos for Home Theater surround format.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report N/A for FPS on various games.
- Audio may become intermittently out of sync with video when recorded by AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition with AV1 codec.
- The display may not reach the correct brightness for certain games on select SAMSUNG FreeSync Premium Pro monitors or TVs with local dimming enabled.
- When playing Baldur’s Gate 3 with Vulkan API set on some AMD graphics cards, e.g.B. the Radeon RX 7900 XTX, there may be application crashes.
- An application crash or driver timeout may occur when playing SMITE on some AMD graphics cards, such as the Radeon RX 7900 XT.
- Factory resets have been temporarily disabled as a precaution while we resolve isolated installation issues reported with PC upgrades.Users can use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.