AMD has provided the first graphics driver for March 2023. A highlight will be support for games Halo Infinite Ray Tracing Update
and Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. More importantly, AMD has fixed intermittent driver timeouts, system freezes, or BSOD.
Here are the release notes in detail:
- The metric overlay can temporarily be reduced to 50% after the game.
- Application crash may occur when opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS FIFA 23.
- Intermittent driver timeouts can be observed in Halo Infinite in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled.
- Dying Light 2 may experience interference near certain light sources.
- Returnal may experience glitches in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled on Radeon RX 6000 GPUs.
- Intermittent driver timeouts, system freezes, or BSOD can be observed on select displays on Radeon RX 7000 GPUs.
- High idle power consumption has occasionally been observed when using select high-resolution, high-refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 GPUs.
- You may experience stuttering or performance degradation during gameplay and video playback on some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or applications may experience slower than expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 GPUs.
- With some AMD graphics cards, e.g. B. the Radeon RX 6700 XT, you may experience brief display glitches when switching between video and game windows.
- Connection errors or a black screen may occur when using the Parsec client with AMD decoder settings.
- Application crash may occur when playing UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection on some AMD graphics cards such as B. the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- On some AMD graphics cards, such as the Radeon RX 6600M, the Performance Metrics overlay may intermittently resize across the entire screen. As a temporary workaround, users experiencing this are advised to disable the Performance Metrics Overlay.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may have some missing units when enabled, or may be truncated after changing the display’s scaling settings.